- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in the humanities or social sciences from a recognized university in Israel or abroad with a final grade of 80 or more (Israeli system) or 3.0 GPA.
- Students who do not have a background in the History of the Holocaust will be required to take an online introductory course prior to the start of the program. This course is offered by the program and is free of charge.
- Candidates who have previously attended an institution of higher education with instruction in English are not required to take the TOEFL exam. All others must submit official TOEFL scores or their equivalent. You can find more information about the test here.
Admission Application Checklist
- Two letters of recommendation
- One to Two page Statement of Purpose*
- Copy of Undergraduate Diploma
- Official Transcript
*A Statement of Purpose should introduce the student academically, and outline goals associated with a MA in Holocaust Studies.
Follow the "apply now" link to begin your online application.
For questions regarding the admission process email Dr. Yael Granot-Bein at email@example.com